Thursday, February 26, 2009

Great Times

I took the kids to Arizona for Winter break and we had a great time. We went to the zoo and the Arizona Museum of Natural History. Chandler participated in a race that we got to watch. He is a great runner and Hillary says he gets LOTS better with each race. Mariah was in a BUGZ play and was a beautiful monarch butterfly. Hillary made the costume and it was the best I have ever seen. Jackson loves to ride his bike. He will ride it fully clothed, only in underwear, and sometimes NAKED. He is quite the pistol but also so much fun. I got to give him 2 baths while I was there, his first two weeks of life I gave him a bath every night so it was a joy to get to do it again. I miss my mom and sister so it was really nice to be able to go, and VERY hard to leave.







1 comment:

hillary said...

Ok, there's some good blackmail material for later! Love those pictures. It was fun to have you here!