Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dad has a little Spring













When I went to Arizona the middle of February my mom and I bought these silk flowers in bunches and never got around to arranging them. I brought the project home and put them together. It was such a joy to be able to do this for my dad. I truly believe the things we do for him now is healing. I did them all by myself and I think they turned out well. I enjoyed them for a little over a week and then took them to dad. The day I went it was so warm and sunshiny no wind at all. As I approached his headstone there was a light breeze that waved his flag almost as if dad was excited to see me. Some people think Im weird but I want to feel my dads presense so bad that I make my whole world about him. From the wind and sunshine to the bees and hummingbirds, I believe my daddy sends them just for me.

Im already there, im the sunshine in your hair, im the shadow on the ground, im the whisper in the wind, I take this song very seriously.

Happy Spring Everybody!!!

1 comment:

hillary said...

Really nice job, Heather!