Thursday, April 3, 2008

We are staying

For those of you that thought we would be moving back to Delta, including myself we are wrong. It has been decided that we will sell the house in Delta, and stay in Grand Junction. My mom needs support and help with my dad and Carl's dad is needing some help and support with his mom. The fuel prices are awful, and that makes the commute that in inevitable pricey. I also for the first time in a long time have good friends here. The house needs to sell by May 1st so get your prayers on!!!! Renters are out April 30th, two house payments due May 1st. Not really prepared for this but we will make due. What we will do after the sale is anyones guess, I'll let you know as it is happening. You know us we make a plan and then we change our minds, never can tell with us!!! Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Zortman Family said...

YEAH!!!!

hillary said...

I'm so glad you will be staying. I hope your house sales. I will be praying for you!!